Waiver Quick Links
Waivers can be completed online, using the links below:
Everyone entering the Victoria Fish & Game Protective Association property must complete our standard waiver. The waiver requirement applies to all guests & spectators as well as people actively using the facilities. Completed waivers are valid until they are superseded by a new version of the waiver document.
Members complete their waivers online, or in person at the Caretaker’s office, at the time they receive their membership card. The date the waiver is completed forms part of their membership record. There is no need for a VFGPA member to complete another waiver unless requested by the Association. However, members who are unsure if they have completed the waiver – particularly after returning to the club after an extended membership lapse – should check in at the Caretaker’s office to confirm their waiver status, and complete one if necessary, before heading to another area of the property.
Day-Pass Holders (When Purchased at the Caretaker’s Office)
Non-member day-pass holders, including guests of members, complete their waiver when they purchase their pass at the Caretaker’s Office.
Our Association hosts a large number of activities each year which are open to people who are not members. Everyone entering the Association’s property must complete our waiver prior to making use of the facilities, participating in an activity or just visiting / spectating. Activities may include the following as well as others:
- Practices, matches and other events open to non-members;
- Facility rentals.
Completion of the waiver for everyone else will be on a printed form.
The activity organizer will let their participants know when and how they will collect the required waivers. The activity organizer will also determine if they will track waiver completion for future use or if a new waiver is required each time prior to participation
The Association has two waiver forms:
- VFGPA Waiver and Indemnity Agreement (for people 19 years of age & older);
- VFGPA Waiver and Indemnity Agreement for Youth (for people 18 years of age & younger).
It is important to complete the correct form. Youth (under age 19) will require a Parent or Legal Guardian to complete the waiver form with them.
Copies of the waiver form are available:
- By pickup at the Caretaker’s Office;
- By clicking the appropriate button below to download your own copy for printing:
- Print the downloaded form double sided along the long edge.
- If you can’t print double sided, staple the two pages together and sign the first page near the bottom as well as signing the second page.
Completing the Form
- PRINT the information clearly where indicated in all the blank & underlined areas EXCEPT provide a written signature where indicated (Signature)
- Provide all the details requested on the form including the details about your witness.
- An incomplete form, or a form with out of date information, may result in not being able access the Association property or participate in an activity hosted on the Association property.
- If you printed the form on two separate pieces of paper, sign the first page somewhere along the bottom in addition to the signature you provide on the second page.
- Present the completed form to the activity Organizer per the instructions they provide.