Weather Alert: Sporting Clays

This coming weekend, Oct 15th, there is a Sporting Clay Shoot scheduled. Unfortunately, Mother Nature seems to have decided to innundate us with torrential rains and wind on that same day … talk about a scheduling clash.

Of course, we all know the accuracy of the Weatherman, so … if it is raining on Friday, Oct 14th, the Sporting Clays this weekend will be cancelled, and a future date, possibly in November, scheduled accordingly.

This does not affect whether or not the range is open, only whether the schedule Sporting Clays shoot is happening.

NOTE: If the weather turns out to be good on Friday, then the shoot *is on*.



Comments are closed.